Pegasus Premio Sport Step-Thru
For over 25 years, PEGASUS has played an integral part in creating a nationwide culture for cycling in Germany. The brand focuses on the commuter and leisure Trekking and eTrekking enthusiasts with offerings that are more economical while still being equipped with high-quality, premium components and technology
The all-around affordable eTrekking bike for the urban e-bikers
The most economical of the Pegasus line for North America, the Premio Sport is an exceptional bike at a more affordable price that doesn’t sacrifice quality or performance. As usual 3 frames styles and multiple sizes mean there’s a Premio Sport for almost everyone. A Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal hub gives a smooth and virtually maintenance free shifting experience, paired with the smooth and efficient Bosch Active Line Plus motor and Bosch PowerPack 500Wh. Lastly, the clean, white aesthetic will have you turning heads.
- A relaxed urban electric bike complete with fenders and chain cover to keep you clean, available in four frame sizes and high-step, mid-step, or step-thru frame style, only available in gloss white for now.
- Comfortable upright geometry with adjustable angle stem, swept-back hybrid handlebar, premium ergonomic grips, a suspension fork, suspension seat post, and gel saddle with rubber bumpers.
- Affordable premium eTrekking bike with Bosch Active Line Plus.
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (303) 557-2048 anytime - or come visit us if you live in CO for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 9579 S. University Blvd, Ste 170, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126. We sell and ship our e-bikes to AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
- Max Speed: 20mph
- Motor: BOSCH Active Line Plus 250W
- Battery: BOSCH PowerPack 500 Wh: 36 V / 13.4 Ah
- Display: BOSCH Purion
- Charging Time: Approximately 4.5h to 100%
- Frame: 7005 Aluminum Frame Type: Diamond, Step-thru, Wave
- Sizes: Diamond 48/53/58cm; Step-thur: 45/50cm; Wave: 45/50cm
- Fork: SR Suntour SF18 TR HSi 63mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Nexus 8
- Gears: 8 speed
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 8
- Crankset: Lasco 38T
- Cassette: Shimano SM-8S31 22T
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic 180/160mm
- Handlebar: BULLS <br>
- Stem: BULLS <br> Seatpost: BULLS with suspension
- Saddle: Selle Royal Look in
- Rims: Ryde Taurus 2000
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 47×622, 28×1.75
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Color: White / Black